Home » School Books » Secondary School Books » Sixth Year » Geography » Dynamic Economic Geography Textbook
Dynamic Economic Geography Textbook
• Written to conform to the style of recent examinations and the key ideas of the syllabus.
• All parts of the course, and particularly physical landforms, are simply explained to suit everyday classroom teaching of the syllabus to both Higher and Ordinary level students.
• A single textbook which makes learning easier, eliminates repetition and facilitates best use of class time for covering the course.
• Activities are included throughout the text, with exam-style questions at the end of many chapters. Sample answers to exam-style questions are in the required ‘Significant Relevant Point’ format.
• Map and photograph activities are compatible with recent exam papers.
The Dynamic Geography Core Workbook, which is available separately, contains extra activities for use in class or as homework.
A teacher’s CD contains diagrams from the textbook in PowerPoint format for use in class.