€35.95 inc. VAT
Discovering Science, Second Edition fully caters for all changes resulting from:
In-service clarifications provided since 2003.
2008, 2007 and 2006 Junior Certificate Examination papers.
State Examinations Commissions (SEC) sample papers.
• Written in simple, straightforward language.
• Higher and Ordinary Levels fully covered with Higher Level Only material clearly identified within the text.
• Fully updated illustrations, new photographs and clear drawings.
• All experiments and activities with designated practical’s to be written up identified throughout.
• Key terms and definitions highlighted in bold type.
• Chapter summaries containing all the important points and definitions.
• Questions designed to cover all key material and concepts within each chapter.
• Questions from 2008, 2007 and 2006 Junior Certificate Examination papers and SEC sample papers included at the end of relevant chapters.
• A quick reference guide to all the required experiments and activities, identifying clearly those that are designated.
• An extensive glossary including the syllabus definitions, together with all the important terms used in the book.
• A fully labeled index for students to locate material easy.