Home » School Books » Secondary School Books » Second Year » German » Deutsch In Irland 2 Textbook & Cds
Home » School Books » Secondary School Books » Third Year » German » Deutsch In Irland 2 Textbook & Cds
Deutsch In Irland 2 Textbook & Cds
Deutsch in Irland 2 provides an introduction to Junior Certificate German. As part of a series of innovative textbooks, it is written and structured to take account of the fact that the student is learning the language in an Irish context.
The emphasis in this book is on staying with a family in Germany and experiencing everyday life there.
• Includes a CD with associated aural material, which is signposted throughout the book.
• Takes account of where the student is coming from and uses familiar topics.
• Recognises the limited class time in which the language is taught and, consequently, the units are short and focused.
• Tells students at the start of each lesson what they are about to learn.
• Artwork and pictures are lively and stimulating.
• Symbols denoting aural, oral and written feature regularly.
• Through a number of cultural passages, students get a valuable insight into German life.
• Associated workbook ensures plenty of activity and learning consolidation.