Home » School Books » Primary School Books » Second Class » English » Buster's Second Book Of Facts - Core Reader 7 - Starways Stage Two - First & Second Class
Buster's Second Book Of Facts - Core Reader 7 - Starways Stage Two - First & Second Class
• The third Fact book has 8 Chapters in the Table of contents and a Picture index as follows:
• Dogs – (Jenny finds a dog in the street).
• Bicycles – (Tom’s magic bicycle is the obvious link here).
• Road safety – (The lost purse which Chris and Meg found as they played in the street presents an opportunity to have a chapter on the theme of safety).
• The Gardaí – (They catch the burglar after the pink hairy monster raises the alarm and they are helped by Benny’s use of the video camera).
• Cars – (This theme is prompted by the safety chapter, the Garda cars and by the traffic on Benny’s street).
• Big animals – (Grouch the camel evokes the theme for big wild animals).
• Shops – (The shops on Meath Street and Sinbad as a trader provide the basis for this theme).
• Whales and dolphins – (Sinbad’s experience with the whale is the prompt for this theme).
• Picture index with selected items for the child to refer back to as he/she uses the book.