Home » School Books » Secondary School Books » Second Year » Religion » All About Faith - One Volume Edition
Home » School Books » Secondary School Books » Third Year » Religion » All About Faith - One Volume Edition
All About Faith - One Volume Edition
• The book fulfills the requirements of both the Department of Education and Science syllabus and the Catechetical Guidelines of the Irish Catholic Bishops.
• The text has been thoroughly revised and restructured, and simplified where necessary. Some new material has also been added.
• The idea of ‘Communities of Faith’ is introduced from the outset and then integrated throughout the text.
• This one-volume edition of All About Faith is suitable for mixed-ability classes. It follows a graded approach, reflecting both the student’s growing understanding of religion and the questioning climate of today’s classroom.
• Both examination-type questions and reflective exercises are included, making the book suitable for both examination and non-examination classes.
• Attractive full-colour design with numerous photographs and illustrations.